Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's day everyone!!!! hope you all are enjoying your green beer and cabbage!!!

I felt ok today, it was a long day, i didn't sleep well last night...the crazy pregnancy dreams keep waking me up.

I have to say that i am very surprised that i am not feeling any worse...(knock on wood)...my dr said that usually with Twins you get sick X2....so lets hope this doesn't get any worse.....

My cousin found out she is having another boy today!!! that makes 7 boys on my mom's side of the family from cousins.....hmmm i wonder if that means i am bound to have boys??? I will be happy with either girls or boys!!! Dave said yesterday that he wants boys...he says they are easier.....

only 8 more weeks until we find out the sexes of our babies!!! maybe sooner!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers