Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday, March 12, 2010

Today i am having a rough day.....The drs upped my insulin AGAIN!...i just started it last night and its not making me feel very well....and then i met with the Diabetic counselor yesterday again and i feel like i cant eat anything. I am starving all the time because i can only have so many "carb servings"....but everything has soo many carbs in it. Its so overwhelming , and depressing, and every time i think about food i cry.

for example..like tonight...i made spaghetti...and according to my paperwork for my "carb restrictions" i can only have 2 ozs of cooked noodles..

2 friggen ounces.....what is that going to do for me...NOTHING...it didnt even put a dent in my hunger

And thats not even with the sauce on there...i could only have 2 tablespoons or something like that of the sauce.


I told the lady that i am starving....and she said that i am not eating enough.....UGH...its a friggen catch 22...i eat something, and it goes over my "carb serving" but then i dont eat enough?? she told me just to read labels....well i am reading labels and i am still so confused. I dont get it. I dont understand....maybe i am dumb...i dont know...I am crying right now just talking about it.

1 comment:

  1. We need to talk. Message me for my number. I'll try to make it make a little more sense.

    ReplyDelete

Followers