Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday, August 30, 2010

Went to the Dr today for my monthly Ultrasound.....Everything looks great! Gracyn is measuring at 3lbs 5ozs, Joseph at 3lbs 4oz. I also had to see the Hematologist today. he took me off of one of my medications that i would have to be off of for a week before delivery. (they are being safe in case i go on my own.)

They also moved me to weekly appointments which is scary but exciting at the same time. This means that they will be here soon! hopefully not before 5 weeks from now!

My Last full shift at work is going to be September 16th. I will be coming in two days to do clients that i already have in the books, but thats pretty much it. I am out of gas.

Dave still hasn't had any luck finding a job. Hopefully he will find something soon!

Thats all for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers