Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16, 2010

I haven't posted much lately.....we have been really busy setting up the babies room....it is completely done now and we are just waiting to fill them with babies :)...

We ended up in the ER on Wed August 11th....I had one contraction at 9:30pm, and then another at 10:01pm and another one at 10:06.....i called my dr and they advised me to come in just to make sure i wasn't dilating.....They also did a test to see if i was at risk to deliver in the next two weeks.....that test came back negative thank god! so i at least know these little ones are staying in until i am 30 weeks!!! hopefully longer than that, but ill get through the next two weeks first!!!!

The Dr. told me that if i have 6 contractions in one hour, then i should go to the ER, but otherwise she said that being that I am having twins, i will experience the Braxton Hicks contractions more often.

It is getting harder and harder for me to work, my belly is getting larger and my back at some points in the day feels like its breaking in half.....and aside from having to stretch to reach my clients heads, i have been doing ok!!! i get drained alot faster these days......but that is to be expected during the 3rd trimester!!! My Dr told me that I will probably have to pull the plug on working before he will, because my back wont be able to handle it, or i wont be able to reach my clients.....He said that everything is going smoothly and he doesn't see any reason other than discomfort to have me not working. I will push through as long as i can, but i am thinking mid September i might be done. We will just have to play it by ear!!!

Phew that was a long one!!! hopefully i can keep up with this blog and post more next month!!!! We are reaching our final destination here pretty quickly, and my blog will then turn into baby central !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers