Saturday, April 24, 2010

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I called the dr today....i am still having some issues with the medicine reaction...or whatever you want to call it......So the PA is having me relax with my feet up....not bed rest, but to take it easy and she doesn't want me to work tonight or this weekend.....

Unfortunately because Dave is laid off right now, i have no choice but to work, so they agreed to let me work tonight for 3 hours and a half of a day on Saturday. My work isn't to happy with me right now, but i have to do what is best for my babies, and it could have been worse. I could have listened to the drs and stayed home the whole time.

I just hope that i can work until at least June, but with all these scares, it wouldn't surprise me if they made me stop working sooner rather than later. I am very bummed about this, but again, am going to do whatever they think is best for my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers