Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5, 2010

Had a great weekend with all of our family!! Good food and good conversation! couldn't have asked for better weather....(well i could have, but it was still good!)

Still feeling great! I feel like my belly jumped out this week, and i know....it's only going to get bigger! I can't wait!!!!

I ordered one of those Heart beat Doppler machines, so that i can hear the heartbeats whenever i want. Hopefully it works good and isn't a piece of junk. I should get it today or tomorrow!

Had to call in my blood sugar numbers, and of course, they upped my meds again! I feel like no matter what i eat, my sugars are all over the place. I have been trying to eat everything i am supposed to, but sometimes its just not enough food. Hopefully it will get easier as the time goes on.

On a positive note, Tomorrow is going to be my last day of my Progesterone injections, and i get to stop taking the other progesterone and the estrogen!! YIPEE!!!!

Hope everyone had a great easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers