Sunday, February 21, 2010

Evening, December 4, 2009

Today is the worst day of my life. My Beta number today was 22.....we were told today that my pregnancy is what they consider to be a chemical pregnancy. So basically it was an early miscarriage.

This is the worst joke that anyone could ever play on us. We were so happy to finally be pregnant and then it was like someone said....JUST KIDDING......

I can't stop crying. Dave is so mad. He is wrecked by this whole process. I just want to lay in bed and cry. I do not think that I can go to work tomorrow, as i fear that i will cry at the drop of a hat.

To make matters worse, they called me to tell me that i need to come in on Tuesday for Blood work to make sure the pregnancy is completely gone....WAY TO BE SYMPATHETIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers