Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 16, 2010

Today i am exactly 20 weeks. YAY!!! we have made it just past half way...

They told me at 18 weeks that baby A's placenta is now completely covering my cerivix.....This is called Placenta Previa.....

My OB told me that it could mean delivery as early as 34 weeks, because if i go into labor on my own i could bleed and possibly hemorrhage.....this scares the crap out of me! He also told me that i could end up on hospital bed rest. I am ok with this as long as it means the babies can stay in longer.

Please pray that the placenta moves on its own before delivery! The Dr told me that because i am shorter (short torso) and there are 2 babies and 2 placentas, it might not happen, but they will closely monitor it! I go again July 1st and they will check again to see if it moved!

I am still unsure how much longer i will work. They told me another 4 weeks is good (and we will talk about it again at my next appt.) and pretty much its up to me when i want to stop working.....but if there are complications then of course, i would be done working.

Its very hard for me to get through to the end of my workday....but i am doing what i can because Dave is still not working, and its not looking like there will be any work any time soon.

on a positive note.....We FINALLY decided on names....

Gracyn Leigh (Gracie) and Joseph Dean (JD or Joe)


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the names!! You're staying in my prayers. I hope for good things to come for you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Followers